Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Cleaning List - Part 2

Good Morning! As I promised, here is more on my cleaning list. This time, we are dealing with weekly to-dos. Hope this helps!

Clean Van

Clean humidifier with vinegar

Clean bathrooms

Mop

Clean kitchen counters w/Clorox wipes(this is an overall wipedown of all counters. I use Clorox wipes any time I am making food that might contaminate the surface. I wipe down surface immediately after preparation of food!)

Clean Microwave

Clean Toaster

Clean out Refrigerator

Clean dishwasher

Dust

Bank

Store

Fill Up Bird Feeder

Vacuum mattresses

Clean Stove



Next time: Monthly to-dos!



Please, feel free to add any of your weekly's here to my list!




Come visit me on Ebay or Etsy!


Powered by CafeMom Toolbar - Get yours today!

No comments: